Friday 17 August 2012



Well, I have contacted Steve Waite, and said that I would be happy to help him with his operational policy for the unit for people detained under section 136 of the Mental Health Act.
It has been a week since I spoke to Oliver Colvile MP and think it is time to remind him of his promises... I know, only a week, but I want it all done, and achieved yesterday!
Am climbing back out of the pit of doom, not easy, especially as the weather is sooo awful, and there is little to keep busy brain busy when it is torrential rain, and strong wind outside. Oh for the power to stop thinking, that would be good!
Will write reminder email to MP, try to get brain thinking about positive plan to get things rolling with the crisis house and get back to you later!
Much love x

No comments: