Wednesday 8 August 2012

The heart was made to be broken... Oscar Wilde

Love is a funny one, we all strive to find it, then we have it and few celebrate it, many find fault with it, then it is gone, and we mourn it. I mourn the loss of many loves. I cannot speak of them here, on this blog.... but I miss them, grieve for their memories, and wish things could have been different.  Another quote from Wilde, 'Never loves someone who treats you like you're ordinary'. It is at this point I have to get off the bus and agree. I absolutely have made some of the worst mistakes a person could ever make. That is my past. But now, I am worthy of love, which honours me and what I am, whether that is a nutty fruitcake on the licky bus to loonyville, or justjane. For this reason, I grieve love lost.
It has come at a bad time when I have a lot to do and a lot to gain for others, so I am trying to focus on being busy and not thinking too much.
Last quote from the amazing Wilde, 'Be yourself; everyone else is already taken'.
Much love, peace and safety x x x

No comments: