Thursday 20 September 2012

bibbidy bobbidy boo....

and there was yesterday with two of three wishes sorted, thank you fairy godmother, God, MP, Police etc..... has left me with a real odd feeling, a kind of numbness, spaced out, like I am not really here....everything seems too loud, too bright, too big, too fast, I guess I must be operating in slow time. Almost invisible. Weird.
So, without really telling you anything about my first wish, cos I can't really tell anything, without what I tell, becoming evidential.... justice is being sorted out... something nasty is going to happen to the person who hurt me... no nothing illegal...just justice, just a knock on the door and being invited to tell his side of the story again... wonder if he and she will remember the lies they told last time? I know when I tell it again, it will be the same, the same because it is the truth.
The second wish is almost happened, but I have it on good authority that it has nearly happened and will by Christmas. I am going to be compensated for what happened to me, which means I will be OK financially. I think I will buy a small tropical island and be the Queen. Invitation by application though, I don't want everyone turning up at the same time. The only thing we will eat will be cupcakes, and we will drink very strong black coffee and smoke rollies. And there will be a rule that we never talk about serious stuff, and anyone who does will be keel hauled.
My third wish is a secret, and I can only tell you about it when it has happened, it's like that with me and my fairy godmother, can only tell when it is true....

2 comments:

Arwedd said...

Please oh please, can I come to the Island too? I'd love the cupcakes, but can't do the rollies, sorry. Hope that's OK?

Take care, stay safe.

Arwedd xx

Unknown said...

Yes definately, and if I sit down wind from you, you wont get a face full of my rollie smoke...can't wait x