Monday 10 September 2012

Things to think about....

..first of all, thank you for your comments and care. I am ok now thank you...
Have decided though that things have got to change, so.... although I will continue with my fight to change stigma and discrimination against people who suffer from mental health illness, and also my fight to get the resources in place for people who are in mental health crisis in Plymouth, I really need to get out more, and do something worthwhile.
Therefore, I have applied for a number of voluntary roles, including working in a bookshop which freely distributes books to those who would not have had access to a bookshop, for either mobility or financial issues, working at the local food bank, and walking dogs for elderly people with the Cinnamon Trust. I hope to be able to do all three.
Though I will continue to write my blog, maybe with not such regularity.
Much love x

3 comments:

Arwedd said...

Getting a voluntary job sounds like a really good idea. Although you need to be careful that you don't stretch yourself too thin.

Very worthwhile causes too, well done you!!

Arwedd xx

Rachel Flowers said...

This sounds like a fabulous foray into something new x hoping it all works well for you x

Unknown said...

lovely lovely photo xxxxxxxxxxxxxx